Dr. Karen treats all infectious and inflammatory disorders of the mouth and throat. He treats salivary inflammatory, infectious or neoplastic disorders. Dr. Karen performs surgeries including:
- salivary gland surgeries
He treats vocal disorders both medically and surgically and often sees vocal professionals. Dr. Karen sees and treats sleep apnea patient’s both medically and surgically.
Dr. Karen evaluates and treats problems with swallowing (dysphagia), hoarseness, reflux disease, professional voice problems.
- tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
- Salivary gland surgeries – remval of the Submandibular gland because of infections/stones or growths, removal of the parotid gland
- Laryngoscopy- endoscopic evaluation and treatment of the voice box
- Esophagoscopy – endoscopic evaluation of the esophagus
- Sleep Apnea Surgery – UPPP