Dr. Karen is an expert in nasal anatomy and physiology and performs surgical corrections for all breathing abnormalities. In addition, he has had extensive training in sinus disease and is an expert in medical and surgical management of sinusitis. He treats nasal allergies and other forms of nasal inflammation. He treats nosebleeds (epistaxis), nasal infections and smell problems.
Procedures performed include:
- Acquired nasal deformities
- Advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Nasal Surgery with no packing
- Nasal Valve Repair (internal/external)
- Nasal fractures new and old
- Septoplasty – repair of the crooked septum