- Cosmetic repair (otoplasty)
- Dizzy and balance disorders
- Draining ears
- Earaches (associated with TMJ)
- Hearing loss – conductive/sensory neural
- Otitis externa (swimmer’s ear)
- Otitis media (ear infection)
- Traumatic ear injuries, ear drum perforations, ear lacerations, cartilage deformities, ear hematomas
He performs tubes in the office as well as the operating room. More serious ear surgical problems are referred to a tertiary care facility within the metropolitan region.
A full audiologic evaluation center is located within the practice. Dr. Karen has a staff audiologist who performs evaluations on Thursdays. The audiologist discusses hearing abnormalities and our practice provides hearing aid services at reduced costs.